If you are looking for some great prices or late deals for a villa rental in Cyprus at our villa in Pervolia, keep in touch with this page.
|Dates||Was (per week)||Now (per week)|
|14th – 21st June 2013||£645.00||£395.00|
Why not email us or by telephone on +44 1256 318132. We accept UK pounds (£) or Euros (€), whichever suits you best. To secure your booking, we will require a 10% non-refundable deposit when you book. The remaining 90% will be due 10 weeks prior to your holiday.
Cots, high chairs and other extras are available on request at a price of €25 (paid locally).
Full terms and conditions can be seen here, or they are available as a PDF.